Wednesday 24 November 2010

Other kind of stars







The other I was doing some research for school and I came across this really cool earrings so of course I asked my mum if I could get them for Christmas and I didn't know where she could buy them. Because my mum is really cool and nice hahaha found them but found out that they were really and I mean really expensive, almost ridiculously expensive and we couldn't afford and even if we had the money I would want them because they were absolutely overpriced. As a result of that big disappointed I did more research and found a cheaper version in Swarovski that is almost as nice as the other earrings(60 dollars sounds better than 8000 don't you think?) So if you are looking for a nice Christmas present for someone in your family that is a really good option that has good quality and reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment