Monday 11 February 2013

Best dressed!

Hello everyone! Yes, I know! I haven't posted anything in a while because I have no life anymore and I'm super busy with school and work, but finally I had 5 minutes to quickly do a post of the looks I really liked this week, specially since it was New York Fashion Week, BAFTA and Grammy weekend! Yay!

So first of all I just want to say I looooove Olivia Palermo's look and from what I have seen from the street style it was what caught my eye the most because I would totally wear what she's wearing!
Then we have Alexa Chung at the Grammys and I have to say, I was not going to post this picture because even though I love what she's wearing and I'm thinking of looking for something similar for my sister's graduation I do not like to promote scary skinny, unhealthy looks for everyone out there. Doesn't matter if I thinks she looks good, healthy or whatever, I know a lot of girls out there want to look like her and decide to follow really unhealthy habits when she probaly has the fastest metabolism ever and is 1.85 which always helps. Although by the looks of it, I think she might not be really healthy....Anyway this is the look and I love the red lips and the hair pieces!


And defineteley the best dressed of the night by far is Rihanna with this stunning red dress and I have to say I even like the make-up and hair! 
I hope you like the post and I promise I will try to write more often.
Oh! And check Alberre Odette's new blog and facebook page.
I'll post the link later because Facebook sucks and is not working now

No comments:

Post a Comment