Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year!

So the New Year has started and with it all of our new resolutions. I have to admit I had an amazing although very quiet New Years and I got to appreciate my entire family and our traditions. We did the traditional viejo to which I will post a video very soon and had the amazing dinner and of course the very lazy and full of food Januray 1st. Now the week has started and it is a very good day to go back to the old routines and start with the changes that you planed for this year. 

My resolutions for this year are:  
  • Keep up with the healthy eating and working out
  • Finish my applications for Parsons and hopefully getting in
  • Enjoy my last months in London
  • Visit Paris and Italy
  • Save money and maybe get an other job
  • Try to get an agent and start looking for acting jobs
  • Next year not eating so much lemon pie during New Year to not have this horrible stomach pains(totally worth it though :D
I think that's it for now and I'm sure that they will be changing during the year but I think is a good start.
Anyway just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and lots of success for this 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment