Saturday 24 December 2011

Best style 2011

So this are my picks for best style 2011, if I could dress or at least look 10% as cool as this women I would be the happiest person ever.

Alexa Chung

This is probably my favourite style icon in the whole world. I love the way she mixes clothes and always looks chic whitout putting to much effort.

Also I love her hair. I've been thinking on getting mine chopped and colored like hers.










   Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

 I love Rosie's street style. She has winter style all figured out! Her Red carpet style is also very elegant and contemporary, and with her big screen debut we'll be seeing lots of her in the future.













Cara Delvigne

Cara is an up and coming model with amazing style. She always looks chic and elegant and totally cool. Along with her sister Poppy they always manage to be in the best dressed list and look like a million dollars.











Chloe Moretz

With 14 this young actress is taking the Fashion World by storm.
She's always making bold choices that usually pay off. She's a risk taker and has amazing taste. I think Chloe has a bright future ahead.












Along with this women there are some that I think their style is worth mentioning: Blake Lively, Emma Stone, Elizabeth Olsen.





No comments:

Post a Comment