Sunday 26 August 2012

Mexico-New Week- New York

So I'm happy to be in Mexico and enjoying my last weeks before school starts and I have to go back to London, which is not so bad since I moved houses and I'm going to live with to of my friends from Mexico.
Being at home has been quite nice, the first week I had a couple of partied where I got to see lots of my friends and I had a lot of fun.
This week was my birthday and I enjoyed every second of it, but I ate too much cake and let's juts say this week wasn't the best for my jeans size. I mean I still did some excercise and watched what I ate 4 of the 7 days of the week, but I want to try to start a health diet for a couple of weeks and feel comfortable with myself and also it will help me with some of the stomach problems I've been having.
My mum wants me to go to the doctor but I'm scared to be honest and I will try to avoid it if I can.

So after a week of pizza, carrot cake, banana cake and lots of luxurious foods I wil start on Monday with some vegetable soup and work my way trough out the week.
I will keep posting my journey and tell you how I'm feeling, so you can also think about having a healthier live style or know you are not the only one out there struggling with body-image and weight issues. This until I go to NY and visit my favourite restaurants.



No comments:

Post a Comment