Wednesday 12 September 2012

Dear Friend!

Dear Friend,

This past week was very ....weird. I am currently reading "The Perks of being a Wallflower" and is super good and really interesting. I can't wait to see the movie with Emma Watson and the guy from "We need to talk about Kevin".
We went to New York with the whole family and it was very dissapointing. I was trying to re-live an experience that can not happen again.
Last summer was the best time I have ever had in my entire life. I was actually feeling good about myself, meeting new people and I built some of the strongest friendships I have ever had.
I was actually looking forward to the future and the opportunities it offered for me and my friends.
The thing is, this time it was juts a visit. I barely saw my friends and I was not going to classes in the conservatory so the whole thing was very short and not with the same goal.
I learned that the past is the past and we need to move forward, but one thing is for sure I need to work towards feeling the way I felt last summer because that way everything is better and I think life will be a lot more enjoyable.

Love
Marina


No comments:

Post a Comment