Wednesday 7 March 2012

Banana Bread and Cookies

Hello everyone! Usually I do the posts in English but this time I'm doing it in both English and Spanish just in case.

Now that I am going to Mexico I'm going to be selling Banana Bread and Cookies, so anyone that is intereseted please contact me. The good thing about this kind of treats is that they are all made with low-fat ingredients, natural products, super tasty and of course low in calories without having to sacrifice the nice flavour of "the real thing" So if you are interested please contact me so I can give you some prices and specifications about the products. Oh! And I can deliver it to your house if needed. My e-mail is: do90_9@hotmail.com or you can send me an inbox via Facebook.


Ahora que voy a estar en Mexico por un mes voy a vender Pan de Platano y Galletas, si alguien esta interesado porfis contacteme. La ventaja de estos panques y galletas es que estan hechos con productos bajos en grasa, naturales y super ricos, ademas de ser muy bajos en calorias(digo para los que estaban preocupados) y sin tener que sacrificar el sabor de "los normales". Asi que si estan interesados plis contactenme para darles precios y especificaciones de los productos. Tambien puedo hacer entregas a domicilio si es necesario. My mail es: do90_9@hotmail.com o me puedes mandar un mensaje por Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment