Monday 12 November 2012

Alberre Odette



So I don't know if I have told you but I'm working - doing an internship since I don't get paid in this boutique called Alberre Odette.
It has been pretty damn good so far and I have learned a lot and met some really interesting people.
There's one woman who is 52 and sleeps in a corset because she's afraid of gaining weight during the night! HA! 
Iryina and Agatha are owner and managers of the store and they are amazing! I have a lot of fun with them. And let me just tell you some of the clients are hillarious and totally unaware of reality.
The other day a women came in saying she was not going to spend that much because she was saving and ended up paying around 2000 pounds! And she said: Oh! That's perfect not too much shopping because I have other expenses. 
If you ask me I could use that money for sooooo many things, but I guess if you have it why not spend it right?
Anyway if you are in London come visit me at Alberre Odette and maybe do some shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment