Sunday 24 July 2011

Summer and Central Park Part 1

So many things to tell and so little time to do it! This past few weeks I have been having such a good time here in New York that I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to be devastated when it's time to go home in 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS!!!!!

Leila and Lara are 2 of my best friends and I have to say that they have changed my life. They are amazing I wish I could describe them but they have so many colors and so many interesting and positive atributes that I would fail to comunicate to you all how amazing they are. I guess you will have to meet them some day. Although I know Leila is going to be a famous director and Lara a famous actress so I'm pretty sure that in a few years you will know who they are. Together we have discovered many good things about NY and this are a few of the things I think are amazing and you should try if you come to the city for a few days.

First stop is Chinatown! On Sunday go to this little place called: Shanghai Asian Manor (21 Mott Street, New York, NY 10013) We had many things but my favourites were the steamed buns, the fried jumbo shrimp w.fruit sauce and the sliced chicken w broccoli(this I'm not sure if that's what it's called but it is the picture in the menu and is fried and amazing!!!!We had a lot of food and it was super cheap!

Next stop: Little Italy!! Go and buy small cannolis! Best thing ever and soo cheap!

If you are in the mood of Pizza and a movie go to Two Brothers Pizza. I swear is the best pizza I have had in my entire life(well not true, my nanny makes the best pizza). The size is perfect and all the ingredients are fresh and soft and delicious!

If you are in the mood for some cheap shopping go to strawberry or forever 21. So chic and cheap! Both stores are amazing! I  like Forever 21 more but that is just because it is more my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment