Sunday 3 July 2011

Summer time and Carrie Bradshaw

It has been a while since my last post and the reason for this is because I was feeling disappointed with the way the blog was turning out. I felt that nobody was reading it!! And although it is probably true I have decided I don't care about that anymore. I will do it for the pleasure of doing it and if it happens that some people read it along the way...well good, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It also helps that I'm in New York and I've been watching reruns of Sex and The City and it makes me feel a little bit like Carrie Bradshaw(minus the amazing wardrobe).

Many things have happened since my last post. I am no longer in London as I said before. I spent a month in Mexico and now I am doing the most amazing thing I have ever done in my entire life. I am doing an acting course at The Stella Adler Studio and let me just tell you, it has been life changing and I still have 5 weeks to go. The people here are amazing and the teachers are soooooooo good. I love it!!!  So this is it for now and for you out there that might be reading this.... What have you been up to? What has changed your life this summer? What makes you feel like Carrie Bradshaw or Samantha?

No comments:

Post a Comment