Sunday 24 July 2011

Summer and Central Park Part 2

If you are in desperate need of a tan, don't go to a spray tan salon. We have been making some research because we wanted to go get a spray tan and we found out that it is expensive and it only lasts for 2 weeks, so we decided to save that money and go buy a bronzer and take advantage of the weather!
Central Park is the best place to go get a tan. It is nice, you are outdoors and you can go get food at whole foods and then have a picnic while getting a natural, cheaper tan.

I was also contemplating doing a mayor makeover and be a redhead! So Leila(who got her hair done and looks like a really hot Drew Barrymore now) did our research and went to this salon called Rita Hazan Salon! It is amazing, everyone was super nice and professional.
Nicole who was the girl doing our makeovers told me that readhead was not the best option for me which I appreciated, I prefer honesty than looking crazy! But she did a treatment on my hair which is called the Brazilian Blowout that makes your hair silky and stops the horrible frizz that all women hate. She also does EMMA STONE'S hair!! Isn't that amazing!!!


Anyway that is all for now but next week I will post new discoveries and experiences that hopefully you will find useful. Also we plan on visiting some of the restaurants that adam richman from man vs. food visited in NY so we'll see what happens! (exciting stuff, I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment